Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What are patients saying about St. Pete Smiles?

St. Pete Smiles, serving St. Petersburg, Largo, and Seminole, FL and surrounding areas, has been receiving some great patient reviews lately! Check out what our current patients are saying about Dr. Bracy and team!

"Prior to a girlfriend recommending Dr Bracy, I had been to quite a few dentists in the St Pete area. Something was always amiss until I went to Dr Bracy! Susie, his receptionist, is always pleasant, sweet and willing to work with me. Very knowledgeable with insurance, and teeth which makes it a lot easier and pleasant. Hygienist...I like a good, deep cleaning and I always get that. Know of others that don't care for it that deep and they also have hygienist that provide that type of service. Dr Bracy...complete check after every cleaning. Recommends what needs to be done and shows you the evidence of his findings. He puts money back into his practice. He has the latest technology, which improves my health greatly. Most important to me is having a clean, safe environment, current technology, and a doctor that does exceptional dental work. I have found all of this with St Pete Smiles!" ~Kathleen

"This office came highly recommended. The dentist, assistant, and office personnel were all very knowledgeable. I didn't have to wait for anything, and the price was respectable. The scheduling and records requests were faster than any office I've ever seen. I've been searching for a good dentist for quite some time now, and am happy to say that I think I've FINALLY found one!" ~Jessica

"I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Bracy & his staff. They are always pleasant, smiling & helpful. They have been my dentist for several years & I have had major dental work completed..." ~Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment